Smartphones 2017 – Where We Are & What The Future Holds
The year 2016 has been great for the smartphone consumers. Some of the powerhouse Smartphones 2017 between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 like Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime and the so-called flagship killers like OnePlus 3, the specifications, features as well as capabilities you get at the price mentioned are much better than ever. These days, it is very difficult to find a smartphone with a screen resolution of lower than 720×1280 pixel, even in the low-cost segment. Keep this aside, falling manufacturing costs means the improvement of overall quality, which makes games, movies and pages of text look nice. The capacity of RAM has jumped with 2 GB, but now 6GB is not unheard of.
Mind-Blowing Smartphones You Like to See in 2017
At the same time, we found 32GB and 64GB at a price where 16GB would see and considered good value in 2017. One of the most important things is unlimited cloud storage for all your important files, photos and videos. So, let us discuss mind-blowing Smartphones 2017 that you like to see get impressive marketing in the year of 2017.
Apple iPhone 8
After the successful launch of iPhone 7 series, this time the big gun Apple is thinking for the best bet in the year of 2017. The greater number of iPhone lovers loved the iPhone 7 series a lot and spread across the market. So, Apple is going to launch iPhone 8. This is really great news for crazy iPhone lovers. As usual, the device will be first available in the United States and after those other countries in the world. Apple is expecting the upcoming iPhone 8 will make a revolution in the smartphone market once again. Let us see the expected features and specifications:
- Upcoming iPhone 8 will be packed with iOS 11
- Up to date Apple A11 chipset processor
- Waterproof body with reversible USB charger, but no headphone jack
- Slim body and ultra finish look, and finally the price range, expected USD $937
The next best in the smartphone industry. One of the most trusted and well-known smartphone brands in the world already offered a variety of smartphones to the people who like their brands and have the impressive market share. We have already seen HTC 10 one of the best smartphones implemented nice crafted body that has been complemented by big market players. We can expect the bunch of upgrade with HTC 10 and the specifications can be like this:
- 8GB of RAM and 12MP-dual ultra pixel camera
- 5-inch QHD Display smartphone with 256GB of inbuilt memory
- Snapdragon 835 high-speed processor
Hope you know that LG is one of the most well-known brands in the world. A million of smartphone users like this brand. LG has made several high standard smartphones till date, one of the biggest successful is LG G5 in MWC in the year 2016. The previous one has grown its demand for its modular design, but they are expected to launch LG G6, more slick and full of latest features with all new specifications. Let us have a look.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon high standard 835 processor with powered with 6GB of RAM
- Dual (21MP+12MP) rear camera and 64GB, 128GB, 256GB storage option
- 3500mAh battery for long-lasting performance with fingerprint scanner and eye scanner
Microsoft Surface Phone
Microsoft has launched Lumia 950 and 950xl, both were pretty successful; but this time Microsoft is planning for a big thing, better to say a game-changing the thing in mind. Microsoft is going to launch a real smartphone named Microsoft Surface phone, expected to come this year with excellent specification and features. Let us see at a glance what we can expect in it.
- Quad HD 5.5-inch AMOLED screen and Gorilla Glass 4
- Powerful Snapdragon processor 830 with inbuilt 8GB of RAM (DDR4)
- 21-megapixel rear camera and 8MP front camera
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage and 4000mAh long lasting battery
Nokia has an official announcement that they are coming back in the year of 2017 with a bunch of smartphones built with up-to-date features and high standard specifications. As we know, Nokia has an agreement with HMD to create Nokia branding smartphones, one of the world-renowned partners in mobile industry. The wait is now going to over soon. Let us see the specifications that we are going to get.
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage
- 4G support and Latest Android
- and 5.5-inch display, that may vary – 13- and 16MP-megapixel camera
- Powerful Snapdragon 430 processor
Samsung Galaxy X
You might believe Samsung edge display is cool, but you must believe that something cooler is coming this year and that is coming with the hand of smartphone giant Samsung. The set name is Samsung Galaxy X, a release date is not yet fixed but the company is thinking to launch in the middle of the year 2017. The phone will be a foldable one and users of Samsung will be just dumbfounded with its design and features. Let us see its specifications.
- The powerful Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 830 processor with 6GB of RAM
- A long-lasting 4,000mAh or 3,600mAh battery
- Excellent AMOLED foldable display 5.5 to 5.7inch QHD
- Nicely built water and dust resistance
- 256GB internal storage + microSD card
- Dual rear cameras and Iris scanner
The above-described smartphones will bring the revolution in the smartphone industry and companies and think to grab more and more customers with their newly smartphones that are going to launch in this year. Many believe the best future mobiles are coming this year.